I woke up to the sound of my door opening and closing. I slowly opened my eyes to see Artemis sneaking across my room.
"Damn, why did you have to be a light sleeper?" he asked.
"Good thing too. For all I know you could have been a psycho axe murderer." I replied.
He laughed and sat down on the edge of my bed with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.
"What do you have planned?" I asked cautiously.
He shrugged but his grin got wider. I was about to ignore it when he suddenly shouted, "Tickle monster!" and dived onto me, attacking my rips with his fingers. I laughed while trying to hopelessly claw him off.
"Come on, Artemis..." I gasped with laughter. "Are we six?!" I screeched
"Only on the inside, babe." he replied.
"Get (laugh) off of me!"
He tickled me until I felt like I was going to die. I couldn't breathe and I was about to smack Artemis"
"I'm. Going. To. Kill. You!" I exclaimed, out of breath.
Artemis made his puppy dog eyes and pushed out his lower lip.
"How could you hurt this face?" he whined.
I smirked and dived onto his back, knocking him into the bed. He twisted to where I was underneath him.
"Not fair!" I shouted.
He grinned at our position. I twisted my face into disgust.
"You perv!" I shouted.
"I kinda like it. It's cozy." he said jokingly.
"Get off!"
"You're the one that attacked me!"
"Only because you attacked me!"
"You're kinda cute when you're mad." Artemis told me with a crooked smile.
"Ugh! Get off!"
"I'll scream rape." I warned.
"You wouldn't--"
"RAPE, RAPE! HELP ME! RAPE!" I screamed.
Artemis stopped my screaming with a kiss.
"Get off of her!" Aiden screamed.
We looked over at my door to see him with a baseball bat in one hand. Artemis got off of me and stood up. He had seen Aiden mad before but never this mad.
"Aiden, I-I was just kidding when I screamed." I said nervously, scared that he might swing the bat at me.
It reminded me of when my dad swung a bat at my skull and left me unconscious for three days.
I now stood up so I could defend myself if necessary.
"That wasn't funny at all!"Aiden shouted, still not lowering his bat.
I backed up farther away until I felt Artemis' toes beneath my feet.
"Damn it, Aiden! Put the bat down!" Artemis shouted.
"Why should I? I hear my little sister screaming 'rape' and I come in to find you on top of her, shoving your tongue down her throat! I thought I could trust you, Artemis but I can't!"
"God, look at your sister! Look into her eyes! What the hell do you see?" Artemis roars.
"I'm not yelling at her! I'm yelling at her rapist!"
"Aiden, he didn't try anything!" I screamed.
"Then why did you scream for someone to help you?"
"We were just playing around!"
Aiden threw the bat at my feet. I flinched. He stormed out. I turned to Artemis whose face remained expressionless.
"God, I'm so sorry, Artemis. I swear, I didn't know he'd--"
"Don't apologize to me. He'll get over it."
"Hopefully." I mumbled.
Aiden was known for grudges. He didn't realize it but he could hold things over peoples' heads for a lifetime.
Artemis' arms were suddenly around my shoulders which meant he was ready to face Aiden with me; he wouldn't let me go down alone.
Info on this story:
This story is completely fictional. Any relation to any real life events, people, places, or anything else is not the intention of the author.
There may be some mature content in this story.
There may be some mature content in this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment