"Starr! Oh Starr!" I heard a crooning voice whisper in my ear that I could only recognize as Artemis'.
"What?" I moaned stuffing my head under a pillow.
"Wake up sleep head!It's a beautiful day full of magic and wonder!" he shouted opening the blinds, allowing sunlight to filter through my room.
I groaned and sat up. "What are you doing here this early?" I asked.
"Early? It's noon on this lovely Saturday afternoon!"
"Stop yelling!"
He grabbed my ankles and dragged me off the bed. I fell onto the floor, glaring up at him. he let go of my ankles and rushed out of my room. I started mumbling to myself about what a jackass he was. I stood up, stretched, and walked tot he bathroom for a shower.
"Well, well, look who decided to wake up." Aiden said meeting me in the hallway.
"I wouldn't be awake if it weren't for jackass over there."I grumbled nodding towards Artemis who was in the kitchen making faces at me.
Aiden laughed and joined his friend in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom.
I turned the shower water on to warm and stepped in. I cleansed my hair in Herbal Essence shampoo and my body with Bath & Body Works vanilla coconut body wash. I saw movement behind the curtain and immediately turned the water off. I heard a snicker then running footsteps. Stepping out of the shower, I realized that my towel was gone.
"Artemis! Bring it back!" I screamed.
He didn't.
"Artemis, don't make me come out there!" I tried again.
Nothing. I certainly couldn't go out there naked so I had to resort to the only thing remotely close to a towel: the bath mat. I picked up off the floor and wrapped it around me like a towel. I made a run for it to my room. Artemis stood in front of my room door though dangling my towel above me.
"Move!" I shouted.
He laughed at how pathetic I looked with an off white bath mat wrapped around me.
"Artemis, just move!"
He laughed and didn't budge. Aiden walked down the hall just then trying to see what Artemis and I were shouting about now. He held back his laughter when he saw me.
"Why'd you steal her towel?" Aiden asked.
Artemis raised a mischievous eyebrow and smirked. Aiden rolled his eyes and muttered, "Pervert."
"Giver her the towel for Pete's sake!" Aiden said.
Artemis shrugged and dropped the towel over my head. Without thinking, I reached up to take the towel off my head releasing my bath mat. I screamed and threw the towel around me. Artemis was on his knees laughing while Aiden was mumbling, "Didn't want to see that."
"You asshole! God, move!" I screamed.
He moved but not before whistling through his laughter.
I ran into my room and slammed the door. One of these days I was going to get Artemis back.
One day...I thought bitterly.
Info on this story:
This story is completely fictional. Any relation to any real life events, people, places, or anything else is not the intention of the author.
There may be some mature content in this story.
There may be some mature content in this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment