I had known Artemis as long as I could remember. We grew up together. Of course, I had cooties for twelve years of our lives so he hung out with my brother, Aiden. Both were two years older than me. I was fifteen and in tenth grade while they were seventeen and destroying the twelfth grade. Aiden had always been over protective of me, especially when it came to my love life. If Aiden didn't approve of my choice, then I had no choice. He saw how guys were and it bugged him; it bugged him a lot. Artemis picked on me a lot as Aiden should as a brother. He teased me and drove me into insanity, but that was what I got for tagging along behind him and Aiden as kids. But he knew how to be serious especially when it came to Aiden and I's father who was in a rehab facility for drug alcohol abuse. Our mom was never home since she worked in a law firm. Aiden and I were all we had and Artemis knew that.
We attended North Hill High school in the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina and this was my story.
Info on this story:
This story is completely fictional. Any relation to any real life events, people, places, or anything else is not the intention of the author.
There may be some mature content in this story.
There may be some mature content in this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment